We invite the entire LP Community to attend our parade! Please see this link for the Parade route.We encourage all Parade spectators to set-up along Main Street to view the Parade. Main Street, however, will be closed to traffic ahead of the Parade for safety and organization. Spectators may park in any legally allowed parking spots throughout the Downtown Roselle area. Please note that Main Street, Prospect Ave and Spring Street will be closed ahead of the Parade. Be sure to obey all parking and traffic signs and please be safe.
We encourage everyone to come to our 2018 Homecoming Parade! The Parade route has been finalized! Parade Step Off will be at 9am on Saturday, September 22, 2018
By filling out the form, you are adhering to the following guidelines: Homecoming Banner and Vehicle Rules
1. Fill out the online application above by 9/14/18.
2. To avoid low wires on the parade route, car decorations may be no higher than 14 feet.
3. Students may occupy wagons, trucks, etc. ONLY IF THE VEHICLE HAS SIDES. If you are using a vehicle, please notify us of the make and name of the car on the application.
4. Groups MUST have some kind of banner/sign announcing their affiliation. Floats are allowed, though by no means required.
5. Throwing candy or other items from a vehicle IS NOT ALLOWED. You may, however, walk alongside the vehicle and hand out candy. ANY GROUP NOT FOLLOWING THIS RULE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE PARADES.
6. THE HOMECOMING COMMITTEE, ITS ADVISERS, AND THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY VEHICLES FOR AN INFRACTION OF THE ABOVE RULES. IF VANDALISM OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY BANNER OR VEHICLE TAKES PLACE, SEVERE DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL RESULT.
7. Lake Park and its staff are not responsible for any damage to vehicles and injuries or incidents that may occur during the parade.
8. Sponsors/coaches must be present at sites when decorating for Homecoming activities. They will notify members of dates and times.
9. All the vehicles and banners must be in the staging area you are assigned.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.